About Sutter Lakeside Hospital
Sutter Lakeside Hospital was founded in 1945 as a 30-bed private facility called Lakeside Community Hospital. The hospital was donated to the community in 1966 and a non-profit corporation was formed. In 1992 the hospital affiliated with Sutter Health and changed its name to Sutter Lakeside Hospital.
Serving residents of Lake County and surrounding communities, Sutter Lakeside Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital accredited by the Joint Commission.
Quality of Care
At Sutter Lakeside Hospital we take great pride in providing the highest quality of care possible.
Hospital Senior Management Team
Chief Administrative Officer
Teresa Campbell, RN, BSN, MN, CENP
Chief Nursing Executive
Brenda De Ramus
Manager, Human Resources
Kim Ramey (Interim)
Director of Finance
Dr. Diane Pege
Director of Medical Affairs
Lake County Community Health Needs Assessment and Community Health Needs Implementation Strategy